Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sloppy Swish

This is how I feel about life today:

Everything is stupid.
On a happier note, I tried mussels for the first time last night and they are DELICIOUS.  If it wasn't for that pesky swimming pool of butter they were floating in, I might have stolen the pot from my friends, ran screaming from the restaurant, "GET OUT OF THE WAY!  I HAVE STOLEN A POT OF MUSSELS AND I WANT TO EAT THEM ALL UNINTERRUPTED AND ALONE!", and slurped them down in a dark alley, giggling maniacally.

(Look, it's a weird day.  Play along.)

The evening is looking up as I am on  my second glass of wine, I'm on my way to trivia AND I get to hang out with my brother Thursday night.  Woo.  Also, SNL finally came through with The Funny.  If you haven't seen this bit yet, stop what you are doing and watch it immediately.  You will thank me later.

Mokiki does the sloppy swish.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Hug...looks like you needed one. Oh and I'm covered in dog spit so it's an awesome hug. Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. You da best!