Monday, July 2, 2012

GAAHHHHHHHH!

Day 2

I made it until 7:40. 

Really PowerPoint?  Really?  Why couldn't you just let me change the font color?  I don't ask for much.  I asked you for one little thing and when you wouldn't comply?  F-bomb.

(...one hour later...)

While watching "True Blood", the following was uttered by yours truly:

"What?  Are they going to f---ing fairyland or something."

Followed soon after by, "Run, motherf---er!  Don't just stand there."

Sigh. This is going to be the longest. Month. Ever.

If you're keeping track, that's $50 so far.  Maybe I can't afford this form of punishment.  My sister suggests I should put a limit on it, lest I have to spend next month eating peanut butter and jelly.  And maybe some crackers.

Here's another Drunk Heather video.


I was going to post this immediately, but it seems prudent to wait until bedtime, when I know I'm done talking for the day.  Or maybe I should just stop talking altogether.  Until August.


(My sister questions the accuracy of this self-portrait.)

1 comment:

  1. You know you could just NOT wear socks to bed one night instead of paying the fine....or would that illicit more F-bombing the next day due to lack of sleep? Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. You da best!