Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bleary-eyed

My morning started like this:

495 = the Devil's asshole

One and a half hours later I made it into the office and many hours after that, the day ended like this:

Blerg.  Tired.

I don't have a tripod or fancy camera-learning, so here's a crappy nighttime picture.  The clouds were much prettier in person.  Clouds are always prettier in person.

My Cloud Appreciation Society member # is: 28017

Lest I sound like a Negative Nancy all the time, let me assure you that though I have been incredibly busty (oh, how I wish it were true) busy, stressed and feeling a tad bit overwhelmed these past couple of weeks, I'm happy.  Work has been rather uninspiring as of late and having interesting work, where I have the opportunity to learn new things, is a welcome relief.  I like using my Brain for good.


... but my Brain is tar'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. You da best!