Monday, January 9, 2012

Tulle

Saturday, Kristy and I drove to Harrisonburg to attend Ms. Lydia's 1st birthday party.  Penny, my 4-year-old niece and big sister of the birthday girl, greeted us at the door with, "Shh.  The baby is sleeping.  How about you take me to the park?  It's very close to my house."  How could we argue with such a polite request?

After five minutes of frustration, I am giving up making these pictures align side by side.
With such a happy face, does it really matter how they line up anyway?

The birthday girl woke from her nap just in time to enjoy the party ... and a hummus-dipped cucumber.

HUMMUS FACE!

Andrea, Babysitter Extraordinaire, gifted Lyds with a rather fabulous tutu (hat?).

"Mr. Carson, do have more tea."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. You da best!