Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dissolve and Saturate

Jan 14th was "Bond as a Family Before Going Back to School" day for Kristy (Now with parents! (picture not included)).

I love having an almost-DSLR camera and an aptitude for self-portraits, as they enabled us to dissolve into silliness and giggles at The National Arboretum.

Puffy coat is puffy.  Tilted head is tilted.

Kristy wins for Best Giggle Face.

I will eat your braaaains.

We were in public, but like the honey badger, I don't care.

Betwixt the giggling, I took pictures of flowers.  So many pictures of flowers.



(prettiest flower)










Next stop, the American Art Museum and fun with shutter speeds:

Head's up!  (bah dum tss)
 

Creepy, yeah?  Apocalyptic Horse?

Also, more clouds.

I took 60+ pictures,  tough to choose only ... nine.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. You da best!