Monday, January 16, 2012

Demon Sink

My kitchen sink could not handle the excessive activity that took place Sunday morning.  It rebelled with a vengeance.

Possible opening scene for any Stephen King/Hitchcock/Lovecraft movie.

I called the front desk and Captain Maintenance showed up a bit later with a lecture and a dash of snark (guess he carries that shit around in his little tool belt).  More than worth it to avoid getting eaten by the demon sink, but come on.  I rent for a reason.  Fix my sink, dude, and keep your attitude to yourself.

After he stormed out with "I don't have time to fix this right now.  If it floods, it floods.", I went over to Roosevelt Island to snap a few pictures.

This about as close as I like to get to Georgetown.  Except when I need a cupcake, then I'll get closer.

It was *this* big!

It was cold and windy, but I came home to a clog-and-demon-free sink.  All is once again right in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. You da best!