Tuesday, January 24, 2012

From the Desk of Heather

This is the view from my office window.  Yesterday was not a nice day.  Damn dreary, actually.

The view in my bed while wearing PJs is much better.

This little rock sits on my desk, underneath my monitor.  I pocketed it while sitting down for a quick snack on the summit of Kilimanjaro.  That wasn't very "leave no trace and don't steal shit" of me, but...  I don't have a justification.  I wanted it in my pocket, so in my pocket it went.  The end.

"Take me home with you, Heather."


Behind me is the dreary weather, in front of me is Antarctica, my dream vacation destination.  No, seriously.  That's not a joke.  It's happening in 2014.  Twenty.  Fourteen.  That shit is on.

I want to go to there.


(Monday, Jan 23rd)

3 comments:

  1. You probably already know about this site, but it's a good read if you haven't seen it. http://www.bigdeadplace.com/
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I have seen that site. An HBO show is in works based on the book: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/02/big-dead-place-james-gandolfini_n_946428.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I asked Eric about this.... he of course knew about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. You da best!