Saturday, February 18, 2012

Avian Woman

My sister sent me the owl picture below -- just a little project she's working on.  This is the original; I've yet to see her avian interpretation.  Supposedly she's been sooo busy studying Psychology and Biology at William & Mary, working, volunteering, participating in under-aged drinking, etc.  Sounds like a string of excuses to yours truly.  Draw the shit already, woman!  (Ha ha.  "Woman".  She will forever my 'little' sister, dressed in pink tutus, flitting around the house.)

Just a bunch of stripey tube shapes and some shading.  Whatevs.

Always in search of ideas, I took a crack at it myself.  With the expected results.


Spot. On.

I also, um, traced it.  A  little bit.  And by a little bit I mean all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. You da best!