Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bullets and Birth

Today my wonderful friend, Meredith, turns, um, an-age-older-than-she-was-last-year.  I like to draw birthday cards for my people using Paint; it amuses me (and hopefully them as well).  For Mer's b-day celebration, we're going to a shooting range to shoot MACHINE GUNS!

She also really likes Swedish Fish.

It'll look just like that.  Meredith is 9' tall, but I'm happy to report her body is quite a bit more proportional that I depicted it up there.  (But she really does have rad blue hair (sometimes).)

For my first attempt I was going for something along the lines of, "Meredith should fire that weapon as if she is shooting all of the assholes who have ever been mean to her because she pretty much rocks as a friend (sister, wife, etc.) and no one should ever be mean to her", but it ended up just looking more violent and bloody and less HAPPY BIRTHDAY I THINK YOU ARE AWESOME.

Murder-Death-Kill-Birthday
Anyway, Happy B-day, Mer-dith.  Can't wait to play with guns and drink beer with you (doesn't get much more Amurrican than that).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. You da best!