Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Swing and a Miss

Today was a bit of an odd day.  I was at work for around 15 hours.  Fifteen.  I counted.  I even used my fingers because I thought for sure I was wrong (math hard), but nope.  Fifteen.  I was creative at work today but I can't share it on here, so instead, here are some pretty flowers.


Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am very tired

Jennie's lovely BF sent her these flowers today.  (Is it ok to call a man "lovely"?)  She wasn't there to pick them up from the front desk this evening, so I grabbed them for her and brought them safely to my her office.  I had to cancel my own V-Day date to be responsible an' shit, so I had a bag of chips and an orange for dinner.  Shockingly, I am still hungry.

Figured I'd work off that crap "meal" at my volunteer shenanigans... where I saw this:

Sure is a lot of space on this table.

WHERE'S MY GIFT BAG!?  I VOLUNTEER SO I'LL GET FREE SHIT!  FUCK YOU, CUPID.

(Actually, that's not true at all; I volunteer so I can lord it over other people and feel superior.)


(No I don't.)


(I need a hug.)


(And possibly a cupcake.)


(Or three.)


(I'm going to bed now.)


(With my cat.)


(And no cupcakes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. You da best!